How about this year you make a different kind of resolution?
Instead of a blanket resolution about weight loss, what about:
- Committing to learning to meditate
- Adding foods to your diet, such as more fruits and vegetables, instead of restricting food groups
- Committing to walking for thirty minutes, four times a week, if you’ve been sedentary
- Learning to face and deal with emotions instead of eating them
- Giving up dieting and restrictive habits forever
- Figuring out your true purpose in this life is instead of seeking happiness and purpose through weight loss and another diet
Just some thoughts. Oh, and from now until January 31st, 25% off all coaching!